The 2015 Mid-Year Meeting of the National Certified Public Manager® Consortium was held on March 4-5, 2015 in Chicago, IL, prior to the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA)..
Twenty (20) Board members and 2 guests representing 16 CPM programs attended the 2015 Mid-Year Meeting. Eight of the nine Executive Council members were in attendance..
This report includes meeting highlights as well as post meeting contacts during the ASPA meeting.
- Reports from the Goal Teams, which have been extremely active this year
- Results of the branding survey and a consensus to use it to develop a branding statement to be used for design of a new logo and website
- A report on increased interest from other countries, including the Netherlands and Zambia
- Consensus to evaluate the feasibility of a national registry of CPM graduates.
- A half day strategic visioning session
- Meetings with ASPA and AACPM leadership to increase cooperation and collaboration
Finally, it was decided to hold the 2015 Annual Meeting in Phoenix, AZ on October 28-30, 2015 at the Renaissance – Marriott.