The purpose of the National Certified Public Manager® Consortium is to accredit Certified Public Manager® programs by:
Promoting high standards,
- Facilitating program development,
- Encouraging innovations, and Developing linkages with programs and organizations with similar concerns.
- Accredit CPM programs that promote consistent high standards and facilitate innovative program development.
- Build awareness and respect for the CPM credential through branding, marketing, and advocacy.
- Advance CPM organizational sustainability by strengthening financial viability, operational infrastructure, and overall growth.